Luxmed offers three implant systems: NOBEL, ADIN and DIRECT. After implanting a tooth (surgical treatment) the crown of the tooth is reconstructed (prosthetic treatment).
- Treatment plan
I STAGE - surgical treatment - implanting a tooth (approx. 20-21 days).
- First visit (consultation) - panoramic radiograph, preliminary qualification for implanting, referral to specialized examinations - 3D panoramic radiograph.
- Second consultation with 3D panoramic radiograph (7-8 days following the first visit).
- Implanting (2-3 days after the second consultation).
- Removal of stitches (7 – 10 days after implanting).
- Follow-up visit, 3 weeks before beginning the prosthetic treating - exposing the implants and inserting healing screws (except in the Direct system), imaging (panoramic radiograph or radiograph of a single tooth).
Following implanting, one or two follow-up visits are necessary:
Additional treatments can be carried out between the first consultation and implantation as needed, such as treatment of teeth, preventive and aesthetic treatments.
II STAGE - prosthetic treatment - begun after 5-6 months, depending on the implant’s integration with the bone. Reconstruction of a tooth’s crown takes 9-14 days.
- First visit - taking impressions, preparing a dentition model.
- Second visit (after 2-3 days) - fitting the tooth, crown and prosthetics.
- Third visit (after 4-5 days) - seating the tooth, crown and prosthetics in the dental arches.
When prosthetic work for implanting purposes is carried out, the patient can also take advantage of other dental services: treatment, whitening, scaling.
- Price list
- Tooth implant: PLN 2000 (EUR 500)
- Tooth crown: PLN 1600 - 1900 (EUR 400 - 475)
- Diagnostics (3D panoramic radiograph): PLN 350 (EUR 88)
- tooth implant: PLN 1350 (EUR 362)
- tooth crown: PLN 1400 - 1900 (EUR 350 – 475)
- diagnostics (3D panoramic radiograph): PLN 250 (EUR 88)
- tooth implant: PLN 1700 (EUR 425)
- tooth crown: PLN 1000 - 1900 (EUR 250 – 475)
- diagnostics (3D panoramic radiograph): PLN 350 (EUR 88)
tel. 81 532 37 11