Individual education - Self-monitoring - proper blood sugar testing
Date booking: Required
Referral: Not required
Age range: Patients over 18 years of age.
Individual education - Self-monitoring - proper blood sugar testing100PLN | e-Reservation >>.
Description of the study
The primary method of diabetes self-monitoring is to determine glucose levels with a glucometer, and to respond to high and low sugar values. Regular blood sugar measurements are the key to effective diabetes care and proper diabetes control.
Patient in the course of counseling for Individual Education - Self-Control - proper blood sugar testing:
- Will become familiar with the operation of the glucometer,
- will learn the principles of proper sugar measurement,
- will become familiar with the principles of correct self-monitoring diary,
- will learn how to analyze the results,
- will receive information on the appropriate dosage of exercise, etc.