Insured patients have the opportunity to take advantage of free dental services guaranteed by the National Health Service. However, it is important to note that not all dental services are free, and if a non-reimbursed procedure is performed or the patient chooses to have better quality material placed, he or she will have to pay for such a service.
Dental services provided under the National Health Fund:
- Lublin, 4D Koncertowa Street
Advance appointment reservation is required, tel. 81 532 37 11
In adults, the NHF reimburses:
- Chemically cured fillings in anterior teeth (i.e., from 3 to 3) - upper and lower,
- chemically cured fillings In all other teeth,
- root canal treatment of anterior teeth (i.e., from 3 to 3) both upper and lower,
- Removal of tartar (scaling) - once a year,
- minor surgical procedures,
- x-rays - in conjunction with the treatment service.
In children and adolescents under 18 years of age, reimbursement is available:
- Light-cured fillings in anterior teeth (from 3 to 3) - upper and lower,
- chemically cured fillings In other teeth,
- root canal treatment of all teeth.
Pregnant and postpartum women
In addition to standard benefits, they also have reimbursed free root canal treatment for all teeth.
Of the prosthetic works reimbursed by the National Health Service, only acrylic dentures are settled with a minimum of 5 missing teeth. All kinds of crowns, bridges, skeletal dentures and other works are fully paid.
When choosing services reimbursed by the National Health Service, there is no possibility of partial payment for a different type of filling. If a patient chooses to have a filling made of a material other than the guaranteed one, he or she will have to pay for it according to the price list of commercial services.