Referral: Service performed only during a medical visit
Age range: Depends on the doctor - please check the doctor's business card for details
Waiting time for the result: Result available immediately after the test. Result of any histopathological analysis up to 21 working days.
The service is performed only during the medical visit. During the examination/surgery, it may be necessary to perform additional medical procedures, which are charged extra:
Histopathological examination (1 slice)80zł
Immunohistochemical examination (1 reaction)90zł
- On the day of the test, two enemas should be taken - one about 4 hours before the test and another about 2 hours before the test.
- There is no need to be fasted for the test, and no diet is required.
- During the examination, the doctor may decide that sections need to be taken for histopathological evaluation and possible further immunohistochemical diagnosis (histopathological and immunohistochemical analysis is charged extra).
Description of the study
Purpose of the examination: it allows assessment of the condition of the mucous membrane of the examined section of the large intestine.
- Pain in the anal area, lower abdomen,
- rectal bleeding,
- Anal pruritus from unexplained causes,
- tumors in the anus.