Study price: 39 PLN
Waiting time for the result: result after 3 working days
- Swab cultures from intimate areas (vulva, foreskin, glans, etc.) are taken in the gynecologist's office by a midwife/doctor. An appointment must be booked in advance for the examination.
Other swabs are taken without prior reservation during the collection center's business hours.
Preparation for the study
- The material should be taken before the first dose of antibiotic.
- The culture is performed for aerobic bacteria.
- Depending on the location from which the sample is to be taken, the material for testing can be taken by a doctor/midwife in a gynecologist's office
- in which case an appointment is required for the test.
then it is not performed.
An antibiogram is performed when we obtain an increase in pathogenic bacteria (responsible for the infection)-where the inflammatory process is taking place.
If further microbiological diagnosis is required, the time for issuing the result may be prolonged.
If the bacteria constitute a natural bacterial flora, not forming the basis for an antibiogram, then it is not performed.
Development and preparation of material (applies to contractors only)
Culture, drug resistance, drug susceptibility, antibiogram, antibiotic sensitivity, mycogram (applies to candida). Bacteriological culture, culture from the foreskin