Specialty: radiology and diagnostic imaging (in progress)
Scope of consultations provided
Doctor does not give advice to foreign language patients
Age groups of patients admitted for consultation
- Prostate ultrasound: from 16 years of age.
- Abdominal ultrasound: from 16 years of age.
- Salivary gland ultrasound: starting at age 16.
- Neck ultrasound (thyroid, salivary glands, lymph nodes): 16 years and older.
- Thyroid ultrasound: starting at age 16.
- Urinary tract ultrasound: from 16 years of age.
- Ultrasound of lymph nodes: from 16 years of age.
Implementation of the visit for a patient under 18 years of age possible only in the presence of a parent/legal guardian
We present illustrative working hours. The schedule of admissions taking into account, for example, absence of staff, lack of free appointments you can check in the e-booking or by phone