Age groups of patients admitted for consultation
- Teeth varnishing (fluoridation): from the age of 3.
- Teeth sealing (protection of molar fissures): from the age of 3.
- Dental treatment (fillings): from the age of 3.
- Sandblasting of teeth (removal of plaque): 18 years and older.
- Dental review: starting at age 3.
- Scaling/scaling of teeth (removal of tartar): 18 years and older.
- Pediatric dentistry (pedodontics): 3 - 18 years of age.
Implementation of the visit for a patient under 18 years of age possible only in the presence of a parent/legal guardian
We present illustrative working hours. The schedule of admissions taking into account, for example, absence of staff, lack of free appointments you can check in the e-booking or by phone
✘ does not write out