Specialty: dermatology and venereology (specialist)
Scope of consultations provided
- Skin diseases including lichen, psoriasis, urticaria, AD, boils
- sexually transmitted diseases
- ringworm of the skin and nails
- dermatological cryosurgery
Doctor does not give advice to foreign language patients
Age groups of patients admitted for consultation
- Dermatoscopy: starting at age 3.
- Dermatological consultation: from 18 years of age.
- Dermatology consultation for children: from 3 years of age.
Implementation of the visit for a patient under 18 years of age possible only in the presence of a parent/legal guardian
We present illustrative working hours. The schedule of admissions taking into account, for example, absence of staff, lack of free appointments you can check in the e-booking or by phone
doctor issues exemptions