Specialty: orthopedics and traumatology of the musculoskeletal system
Scope of consultations provided
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Ultrasonography of the musculoskeletal system
- Tennis elbow, golfer's elbow
- Qualification for joint endoprosthesis
- Painful shoulder syndrome
Doctor does not give advice to foreign language patients
Age groups of patients admitted for consultation
- Barbotage - removal of calcifications of the shoulder joint under ultrasound guidance: from 18 years of age.
- Biolevox Hyaluronic Acid HA 48mg HA - delivery administration: from 18 years of age.
- Biolevox Hyaluronic Acid HA one (1 injection) 120mg HA - delivery administration: from 18 years of age.
- Cingal-Plus - cross-linked hyaluronic acid 4ml - 88mg + triamcilone hexacetoniad 18mg: from 18 years of age.
- Monoshot: hyaluronic acid 3.8 mlHA (2.3%) + PRP plasma 1 ml delivery - administration: from 18 years of age.
- Xerthra PRP platelet-rich plasma - delivery administration: from 18 years of age.
- Administration of the drug into the joint under the guidance of orthopedic ultrasound: from 15 years of age.
- Orthopedic-traumatology consultation: starting at age 18.
- Orthopedic-traumatology consultation for children: 15 - 18 years of age.
- Shoulder joint ultrasound: from 18 years of age.
- Usg of the knee joint: from 18 years of age.
- WINT - PRP plasma with platelet activator delivery - administration: from 18 years of age.
Implementation of the visit for a patient under 18 years of age possible only in the presence of a parent/legal guardian
We present illustrative working hours. The schedule of admissions taking into account, for example, absence of staff, lack of free appointments you can check in the e-booking or by phone
doctor issues exemptions