Specialty: dental surgery (specialist)
Doctor does not give advice to foreign language patients
Age groups of patients admitted for consultation
- Dental surgery (apex resection, frenectomy, removal of abscess, cyst, tumor, papillae, tooth pulp): 15 years and older.
- Dental treatment (fillings): from 15 years of age.
- Dental review: starting at age 15.
- Scaling/scaling of teeth (removal of tartar): 15 years and older.
- Removal of eights: from 15 years of age.
- Extraction of a tooth (tooth extraction): from the age of 15.
Implementation of the visit for a patient under 18 years of age possible only in the presence of a parent/legal guardian
We present illustrative working hours. The schedule of admissions taking into account, for example, absence of staff, lack of free appointments you can check in the e-booking or by phone
doctor issues exemptions