Doctor does not give advice to foreign language patients
Age groups of patients admitted for consultation
- Teeth varnishing (fluoridation): starting at age 4.
- Teeth sealing (protection of molar fissures): from the age of 5.
- Dental treatment (fillings): from the age of 4.
- Sandblasting of teeth (removal of plaque): 10 years and older.
- Dental review: starting at age 4.
- Scaling/scaling of teeth (removal of tartar): 10 years and older.
- Pediatric dentistry (pedodontics): from the age of 4.
- Teeth whitening by overlay method (splints with whitening preparation worn overnight): from 18 years of age.
Implementation of the visit for a patient under 18 years of age possible only in the presence of a parent/legal guardian
We present illustrative working hours. The schedule of admissions taking into account, for example, absence of staff, lack of free appointments you can check in the e-booking or by phone
doctor issues exemptions