Vaccination - cholera
To get vaccinated, book an appointment for a medical qualification.
The qualification is valid for 24 hours from the time it is issued.
For information on the vaccines used and to book an appointment, call 81 532 37 11 or register directly.
An oral cholera vaccine that stimulates immune mechanisms in the gut. The vaccine should be taken at least 10 days before traveling to a region of cholera incidence. It is a recombinant, live, oral vaccine.
- Indications for use:
The vaccine is indicated for active immunization against the disease caused by serogroup O1 of Vibrio cholerae in adults and children aged 2 years and older.
- People who are especially recommended to be vaccinated:
- people at high risk of contracting the disease, i.e. travelers going for an extended period of time to areas at risk of infection, people with chronic illnesses and those taking gastric acid-lowering drugs,
- travelers in close contact with the local population, including people visiting their relatives and friends,
- humanitarian aid workers in emergency situations, expatriates, health care workers,
- people traveling to high-risk countries or to areas where access to health care facilities is limited.
- Age indications:
Children 2 years and older, adolescents, adults.
- Vaccination cycle:
1 dose, administered orally.
- Vaccination price (one dose): 430 PLN