Vaccination - yellow fever/fever
Yellow fever, yellow fever
To get vaccinated, book an appointment for a medical qualification.
The qualification is valid for 24 hours from the time it is issued.
For information on the vaccines used and to book an appointment, call 81 532 37 11 or register directly.
Yellow fever is a vaccine that provides protection against the severe infectious disease yellow fever (fever).
- Indications for use:
Yellow fever occurs in some areas of the world and is transmitted to humans through the bites of infected mosquitoes.
- Persons who are especially recommended to be vaccinated:
- traveling, visiting or living in an area where yellow fever is prevalent,
- traveling to any country where an International Certificate of Immunization (yellow booklet) is required upon entry,
- in cases of transit travel through several countries that include yellow fever-prone regions,
- handling infectious material, such as laboratory personnel.
- Age indications:
Above 9 months of age.
- Vaccination cycle:
Children over 9 months of age, adults - one dose.
The entry in the yellow booklet becomes valid 10 days after the administration of the vaccine.
- Duration of immunity:
- Vaccination price: PLN 270