Place of work: 6A Zwycięska Street, Lublin
Graduate of the Wincentego Pola Academy of Physiotherapy in Lublin - 2013.
In his daily work he mainly uses manual therapy and therapeutic massage of the spine and joints. He conducts instructional and corrective exercises , in addition, I perform physical therapy treatments. He provides rehabilitation for patients of different age groups and various ailments. They are mainly orthopedic and neurological patients.
Completed courses and training:
- MANUAL THERAPY COURSE Differential diagnosis and manual treatment in musculoskeletal dysfunctions:
- Module I Lumbar spine, pelvis, hip, thigh. Clinical aspects of the urogenital system.
- Module II Knee, foot. Clinical neurology part 1
- Module III Thoracic spine, ribs, shoulder girdle. Clinical aspects of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- Module IV Cervical section of the spine. Clinical aspects of the digestive system
- Module V Shoulder, elbow, forearm and wrist. Clinical neurology part 2
- exam course
- Dynamic patching course - kinesiotaping