Place of work: 6A Zwycięska Street, Lublin
Graduate of the Warsaw Medical University in physiotherapy - 2009.
She treats patients with urogynecological problems, pregnant women and postpartum women. She also works with patients with spinal and peripheral joint pain.
Completed courses and training:
- Physiotherapy in urinary and fecal incontinence and lower pelvic organs, accredited by the Polish Society of Urogynecology - in modular course
- Scar - comprehensive therapy
- Stretch of the rectus abdominis muscle - comprehensive therapy
- Osteopathic Approach in Women's Therapy
- Bebo Pelvic Floor Training - Module I, II
- Active 9 months - exercises in the Birth School
- Functional Osteopathy and Integration
- Kinetic Control Course
- N.A.P Manual Therapy
- Manual Therapy according to the German School (completed modules OW 1, OW 2, UW 1)
- Workshops: Vulvodynia through the eyes of a physiotherapist, Management of painful menstrual syndrome, Painful menstruation and endometriosis - physiotherapy practice, Multiculturalism in gynecological and obstetric care