Place of work: 6A Zwycięska Street, Lublin
Graduated from the Jagiellonian University Medical College in Krakow with a degree in physiotherapy- 2016.
She works with women with urogynecological problems, as well as with patients in the perinatal period.
Completed courses and training:
- Physiotherapy in urinary and fecal incontinence and lower pelvic organs (UROGINEOLOGICAL THERAPEUTIST, accredited by the Polish Society of Urogynecology). Modules: I, II ,III, IV, V and VI-exam.
- Exercises in the correction of distention of the abdominal muscles (DRA)
- Integrative Scar Therapy
- Exercises for pregnant women
- Workshops: management of painful menstrual syndrome, osteopathic scar therapy, key techniques in endometriosis, vulvodynia through the eyes of a physiotherapist, natural childbirth versus cesarean section - how to support a woman's recovery
- Manual therapy and needle therapy from a clinical perspective-Module I, II, III
- Basic PNF
- Hand therapy
- Aerobic & Step Licence Instructor B Course.
- Kinesiology taping
- Classical massage