Place of work: 6A Zwycięska Street, Lublin
He has 10 years of experience as a physiotherapist. He specializes in soft tissue therapy, which he has successfully used to treat all types of pain.
Thanks to his knowledge of visceral therapy, he combines pain complaints with dysfunctions of the intestines and other organs, thus achieving long-term results. In her work, she works comprehensively by analyzing all systems of the human body.
With completed training in gynecology and obstetrics, she helps women during pregnancy and after childbirth.
Completed courses and training:
- FMS functional assessment
- Trigger point therapy
- Musculo-fascial imbalance (functional analysis of the patient)
- Active relaxation techniques
- Musculo-fascial relaxation
- Muscle energization techniques 1
- Muscle energization techniques 2
- Basic Course Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Fasciculation 1
- Basic Course Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Fasciculation 2
- Kinesiology taping
- Neurodevelopmental assessment of the child. Examples of physiotherapeutic management
- Visceral therapy in the practice of a physiotherapist
- School of visceral therapy ( urinary and genitourinary system chain of leisures)
- Osteopathic techniques in gynecology and obstetrics
- Dry needling