Shockwave rehabilitation treatments provide very good results in treating pain and restoring mobility in chronic musculoskeletal disorders and calcifications. The treatments accelerate the healing process by stimulating metabolism and boosting blood circulation, dissolving calcified fibroblasts, increasing collagen production and reducing muscle tension. Visible results are obtained for scars.
During the therapy, depending on the condition, we perform from 3 to 5 treatments at intervals of 3 to 7 days, in some cases the therapeutic effect is achieved after just 1-2 treatments. Although the procedure is painful, the effectiveness of shockwave therapy is very high at 70-80%.
Shockwave treatments can be combined with high-energy laser treatment or KRIO treatment to reduce pain.
The treatment is indicated for people over the age of 18.
For treatments for medical indications, a referral is required.
Treatments are performed at the facility: Lublin 6a Zwycięska Street
Most common medical indications:
- Heel spur
- Tendonitis of the sole of the foot
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Achilles tendonitis
- Jumper's knee
- Painful shoulder (calcification, tendonitis, "frozen shoulder")
- Accelerate healing, muscle regeneration
- Trigger points
- Periosteal calcifications
- Post-traumatic conditions - hematomas
- Coagulation disorders or use of anticoagulants
- Polyp at the application site
- Acute inflammation
- Treatment with corticosteroids