The Occupational Medicine Act requires employers to provide preventive health care to their employees.
- Occupational health examinations are performed on the basis of referral from the employer.
- If you want to do check-ups (after sick leave of more than 30 days) you must have a , "Medical Certificate" of completion of treatment by the attending physician.
- If you wear glasses or lenses Bring them with you to the preventive examinations:
- glasses or a copy of the current glasses you wear
- in the case of lenses, your own solution and container, allowing you to remove the lenses for the examination
- If you are a pensioner or a person with a degree of disability, you must have a , "Medical Certificate" (from a family doctor or a specialist) indicating for which conditions the pension or degree of disability was issued.
The tests can be performed at the following facilities:
Lublin, 11 Królewska Street
- Telephone reservations - tel. 81 536 15 15
- Online booking: book an appointment for research for work
Krasnik, 56A Lubelska St.
- Telephone reservations - tel. 81 884 47 90
Bilgoraj, 50 Kościuszki St.
- Telephone reservations - tel. 84 686 95 33
Chelm, Pl. Kupiecki 12
- Telephone reservations - tel. 82 540 80 51